CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, July 5, 2009

You're The 1, Goldilocks



Goldilocks.....a promise that I will pass on to my children.

I can vividly remember the wondrous years of my childhood - those years of innocence, fun and excitement.

From playing the usual street games with my sister,collections of fun stickers and teddies, and down to joyful celebrations of our childhood make my formative years a complete experience.

With these that I can not compromise saying that Goldilocks played - and continuously does - a remarkable contribution in making my life more special and meaningful. Yes, those times when my papa used to bring us "pasalubongs from Goldilocks" , the times when we let Goldilocks rule in giving our celebrants the time of their lives while blowing their specially made Goldilocks cakes and such other simple things that are magnified by the gifts of Goldilocks.

And that, as I am now a mother of 2 beautiful kids, nothing can escape the fact that I will not be selfish in depriving them of that magical experience I have felt - and still feeling - in the hands of Goldilocks.

Truly, Goldilocks is part of every families who value quality lifestyle and quality bonding moments.

You're the1 Goldilocks and will forever shine as number 1 not only in my eyes but in the eyes of my childrens' children because in Goldilocks, we are for always be number 1.




**Images from Goldilocks
**ScrapKits from AngelaSharrow

Photobucket

1 comments:

JonaBQ

i agree. i remember my childhood whenever i see or eat Goldilocks food especially the plain polvoron.

pls. join the friendship chain http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/07/friendship-chain.html

thanks!

Get paid To Promote at any Location