CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Symone!


It's my daughter Symone's 6th birthday today. Time really flies fast. I can still remember the day I gave birth to her. I am so proud of my little girl. Seeing her grow makes me a fulfilled mother. I love her so much and may God always guide her throughout her life.

Nothing much is planned today. Symone will be having her birthday party on Sunday. Relatives and close friends will be here. I know that my little girl is so excited for her party.

I love you Symone! Be good always! Happy 6th birthday!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kirhat

After reading this post, I realized that time really do fly fast. It seems my son was just a few months old awhile back and now he is already smart enough to answer his Kinder 2 assignments on his own. *sigh*

Seek No More

Jane

Happy Birthday Symone! Sorry we can;t come to your party on Aug.2! Love you!!!

Get paid To Promote at any Location