CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




And...here we go!

1. It's time for doing some grocery and shopping for my daughter's birthday on Sunday.

2. Philippines; it's not a bad place for the tourists.

3. I must be taking a nap now while my little boy is sleeping

4. Having my two children is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My life is simply the best.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when my children danced last night.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the supermarket, tomorrow my plans include staying home all day and Sunday, I want to prepare everything for Symone's birthday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

admin
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz

Hi Tricia! Thank you for the birthday greetings and Advance Happy Birthday to your daughter also. :)

A Simple Life

Lulu

happy birthday to your daughter

The Queen Bee

Hi, congratulations for having a very good life. It's truly something to be thankful to God for. Happy weekend.

My answers are posted too. Hope you could come and visit.

Get paid To Promote at any Location