CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday 9: Heatwave



Saturday 9: Heatwave

1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?

-It's raining since Wednesday

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?

- the kids and I usually stayed in our room with the a/c on.

3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?

- Yup!

4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?

- tried it a couple of time and I really liked it

5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?

- it was last summer ...i don't have any idea how high the temperature went

6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?

- we are far from the beach so we settle to go to a resort or the nearest clubhouse to take a dip in the pool

7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?

- lots of family outings, attending summer activity schools or just hanging out with my friends

8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?

- not yet

9. What’s your favorite summer song?

- summer songs from the Beach Boys

Photobucket

6 comments:

I am Harriet

I can't imagine life without air conditioning.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-woohooo.html

Lorielle

Rain rain go away!

Sue

I love the Beach Boys! Swimming in pools is fun too.

Becca

I really love the Beach Boys as well! :)

sagar

I’m glad I read this. I rarely reply to peoples comments…not because I don’t like them…but because I thought it was self-serving.

Here is a simple step by step tutorials to create your own FAVICON easily on
photoshop cs version.
How to create FAVICON using Photoshop?

Sunshine4Life

it pours over here too especially in the afternoons.

i wonder how the beach boys music sounds.

Happy Sunday, tric!

Arlene
http://www.midlifedancing.com/2009/07/saturday-9-heatwave.html