CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was rice and pork steak.

2. Hubby's jeans is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it pours

4. My friend Rochelle was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are comforting.

6. Cuddling with hubby and my kids at night gives me an extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having longer sleep, tomorrow my plans include having a manicure and pedicure and Sunday, I want to spend more time with my family!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Ozzy's Mom

i want a mani/pedi too but i can't too many errands this weekend and that includes buying hubby a pair of jeans too :)
great answers, mine's here if you can come by. TC

Get paid To Promote at any Location