CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Double Stealing Meme




My first time to join Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Double Stealing Meme

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?

- I got pregnant after two years of being married. If I only knew that being a mom will bring me ultimate happiness I should have decided to get pregnant as soon as I got married

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?

- The tradition that my family is practicing and I would definitely pass this on to my children is the rule that Sunday will always be a family day for us. Every Sunday our family should be complete. A special dinner or lunch should be prepared for us to feast on.

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?

- Michael Jackson... he is truly my number one favorite.

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?

- I would definitely spend my last day with my love ones. I would show them how much I love them.

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?

- None

6. I am... sick since Friday

7. I feel... so exhausted and tired

8. I see... that my daughter is now becoming more and more like me each day

9. I need... to relax a little and take things slow

10. I love... my children to pieces

11. I wish... that I can go to the mall to do a little shopping with my family

12. I think... that I should get a new eyeglasses soon

13. I hear... my children and hubby laughing

14. I crave... for pasta carbonara

15. I fear... for death

16. I hope… to get well soon


Photobucket

3 comments:

I am Harriet

It's funny how having kids can make you feel complete.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

Marites

get well soon! i played SS too.

Bud Weiser, WTIT

It's good that you love being a mom so much. I bet you're good at it. Happy Sunday!

Get paid To Promote at any Location