Saturday, February 27, 2010
Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
- Yes, but I never did. I patiently waited for the date to be over and planned not to be with that someone again, ever
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
- I just wish me and my kids were at my hubby's office right now. We miss hubby and we really can't wait to be with him tonight =)
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
- Liars...they really are getting on my nerves
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
- buying the latest gadgets
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
- Yoon Eun-Hye....a korean actress that I like...She is so beautiful and famous and I don't mind changing places with her even for just one day...hehehe
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
- does taking care of my kids count? hahaha! I used to play and study piano when I was a kid.
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
- I guess so... I like the newest PBB big winner Melai Cantiveros along with her boyfriend Jason Francisco
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
- Metallica, REM, Wolfgang
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
- I'll share enough to know me and I won't lie.
I Am Buraot
A blog about politics, the environment, religion, philanthropy, and everything else that is life. Author is known for his generosity in sponsoring contests. The home of the famous EntreDropper.
Anak Ni Kulapo
Yet another blog of Buraot. If you want to die laughing, then go visit Anak Ni Kulapo. His life in the US and hilarious stuff about his home country are only two of the must-sees in this blog.
The blog title says it all. This is Seiko's journal about being a mom to her five gorgeous kiddos, her take on life in general, and random musings of a woman who loves life.
A new blog about everything concerning mothers: pregnancy, health and fitness and babies are the current categories, under which are detailed articles containing tips and valuable information for moms everywhere.
Please drop by these blogs if you have the time and see why they are worthy of a special mention. :)
Level 3 Sponsors:
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life
Just this morning my friend Jane about this site that she joined, Listia. I checked it out and I joined upon learning that through Listia I can actually get some stuffs for free. You'll be using the credits you earn in bidding or purchasing an item that you want instead of money. So how do you earn credits? credits can be earned doing simple things like inviting your friends or posting your items that you want to be auctioned. Upon sign up you'll be getting 100 credits automatically.
Here's How It Works
1 A user lists something they don't want anymore. (like an old TV)
2 Other users bid on the TV using credits they received for signing up, referring friends, or selling their own stuff.
3 When the auction ends, the user who bid the highest amount of credits wins!
4 The buyer gets the TV, and the seller gets credits to use for something else on Listia...
Come and join Listia and check out thousands of items that are free right now
Click the banner to join
Friday, February 26, 2010
St. Ives Apricot Scrub 1 oz.
Eucerin Moisturizing Lotion 1 oz.
Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer 2 oz.
Maybelline Lip Color
Carmex Cherry Flavored Lip Balm
Loreal HiP Jelly Balm
Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15
Smashbox foundation primer Sample
Halo Shampoo Sample
Halo Conditioner Sample
Halo High gloss rinse Sample
NYC Lipstick in English Rose
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet As Candy
Revlon Lip gloss in Midnight Swirl
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick in Rose
Victoria’s Secret Lotion in Strawberry and champagne 8.4 oz
Revlon Lip Palette Mix and Mingle
My daughter Symone made it again on her class honor roll last quarter. Hubby and I were so happy to receive another merit card from Symone's school. We thought of giving my little girl a little something as a reward for a job well done. Hubby and I asked her what reward does she want. She told us that she wants a new mp3 player loaded with her favorite songs. So last week hubby and I decided to give my child what she wants. Hubby bought a not so expensive pink mp3 player for our princess. Symone was so happy with her new toy and she was overwhelmed with the color too because it's her favorite. I told hubby to load up Symone's player with her favorite songs with the help of the MP3SearchEngine . Hubby loaded up my daughter's player and also his player. He spent hours searching all the songs that he likes and downloaded hundreds of it. I was so grateful that I've learned about this site because I have found all the hard to find songs that I want.
School year will be finish in a few more weeks and I am hoping and even praying too, that our little girl, my Symone will be on her class honor roll again. She will be graduating in pre-school this April and I am so excited to see my "not so" little girl entering big school next school year.
Liz of my so called life is having it's monthly giveaway. Joining this giveaway is easy,just follow these 3 easy steps and you are in.
1. Leave her a comment stating that you want to join her giveaway
2. Grabe the badge and place it on your blog
3. Follow her blog
Easy right? Liz will be picking 3 lucky winners who will get 3 beautiful prizes.
You Have Your Attitude to Smile About
Things may or may not be going well in your life, but you always take time to smile a little.
You know it's important to keep looking up and looking toward the future. Optimism always wins out.
You're the one person always eager to see a silver lining in dark clouds. It's important that you feel hopeful.
No matter whether you're having a good day or bad day, you keep smiling. A smile makes everything better!
Rimmel Infinite color "crystal" in endless crystals
Rimmel Vinyl Stars mirror shine lip gloss in Glimmer
E.L.F mineral Lipstick In Natural Nymph
Barry M Get The Look! Gift Sets Green
Luscious Nail Lacquer in Cybil
Luscious Nail Lacquer in Caramel
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze 022
Rimmel London’s Lash Maxxx mascara
*My fav hashmi kajal
* mini Lip gloss Pallet
Monday, February 22, 2010
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Friday, February 19, 2010
And...here we go!
1. Johnny Weir is a figure skater.
2.I am looking forward to the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud __________.
4. Get what you want if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams every night is what I am looking forward to.
6. What does it take to keep you coming back for more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my kids, tomorrow my plans include a massage and spa date with hubby and Sunday, I want to visit my nephew, Fonzi.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I've been out of the blogosphere for almost two months now. I've been so busy with so many things in my life and I must admit that I truly miss my blog and I miss my blogger friends so much.
Right now, everything is back to normal and I am back to blogging again! Yipee! I am officially returning back for good. It's about time to make up with the things that I've neglected.... I am back and definitely won't leave again.