CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Parents Connect

I've been down with flu for a couple of days now. Every time I am sick I get this kinda guilty feeling of not spending much time with my kids. I always see to it that whenever I am on my normal self I get to spend more quality time with them. Today, as to what I have said I am sick. Hubby and I with the kids just stayed home. I know that my eldest understood that we should stay at home this week because mommy needs to rest. My kids are used to going out every Sunday. We love to take them to the nearest mall or playground and have a dinner at their favorite restaurant. Hubby and I planned something great next Sunday. We planned to take them at the zoo to have a picnic there.

Parents nowadays can have some helpful tips and can get some fun ideas for the parents and their kids. They can seek help through the Parents Connect Widget which happens to be installed on my sidebar. You just type your zip code and you can view the latest activities and events near your place. ParentsConnect.com has an on going contest. The person/blog with the widget that gets the most views will win $1000. Isn't that cool? I am up to the challenge and I hope to win the prize.

Post?slot_id=41537&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location