CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Facebook Addiction

Itr_bigger

I've been with Facebook for approximately two years already but it was just recently that I have been active on it. My friends we're addicted to it and I was curious why. I found it that Facebook is not just a simple social network like others. Facebook has so many applications like games and stuff that makes the users addicted to it. I, myself is now enjoying games in Facebook like Pet Society, Farm Town, Mafia Wars etc. Playing these games opens my doors in meeting different people from different countries.

As I was surfing through the different applications in Facebook, I came across this intriguing InTheRooms Facebook App. This application is all about self recovery from different kinds of addiction. This is a global recovery group for people have been suffering or suffered from different forms of addiction. InTheRooms is also known to be the top self recovery site online that helped people. You can now add this application on your Facebook profile or account and you can also share your recovery time on it. This application is very helpful to those who are in need of someone who shares the same sentiments that they are feeling from their addictions.

Post?slot_id=41912&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location