CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, July 13, 2009

Music Monday - Rainbow Connection

I would like to dedicate this week's Music Monday to my sister Ella who is celebrating her 32nd birthday today.

This song reminded me of Ella when she was still a kid. She loves this song so much. It's her theme song! I remember her singing this song with our mother. I just hope I can turn back the time and relive those precious moments with my sister.

Happy Birthday Ella! You have no idea how much we miss you. I just wish you're here with us to celebrate your special day. I'll be starting to count the days till you be back home with us. We love you so much! I just want to wish you more success and good health. Always remember that "ATE" loves you so so much!



Lyrics | The Rainbow Connection lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








Photobucket

1 comments:

Symphony of Love

Happy Birthday to your sister Ella. I like this song. The version I have was by Kermit the Frog.

Get paid To Promote at any Location