And...here we go!
1. When I heard about Michael Jackson's death I felt sad.
2. Laughter is still the best medicine.
3. It's late, but my children is still awake.
4. I told my daughter that since it's rainy season she should bring her umbrella and raincoat always.
5. My eyes have seen enough for us to strive hard for my kids future.
6. My faith in God strongly gave me more strength to live.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening with my hubby and kids, tomorrow my plans include going to a salon for my manicure and pedicure and Sunday, I want to meet some college friends to talked about our future business venture online!