CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. When I heard about Michael Jackson's death I felt sad.

2. Laughter is still the best medicine.

3. It's late, but my children is still awake.

4. I told my daughter that since it's rainy season she should bring her umbrella and raincoat always.

5. My eyes have seen enough for us to strive hard for my kids future.

6. My faith in God strongly gave me more strength to live.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening with my hubby and kids, tomorrow my plans include going to a salon for my manicure and pedicure and Sunday, I want to meet some college friends to talked about our future business venture online!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location