CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date?
- My first boyfriend

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
- not anymore

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- a beer

4. What was your FIRST job?
- an employee at a goverment agency

5. What was your FIRST car?
-

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
-

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Darlene was my first real best friend... unfortunately we lost touch with each other

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
- A wedding of a relative in the province

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
-

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
- good health and long for my family

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
- I want to learn and speak the Korean language

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
- nope

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
-

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
- check on my children




Photobucket

4 comments:

Hootin Anni

I enjoyed reading your answers. I love learning languages...so I really appreciated your answer about learning Korean. This week's meme is a whole lotta personal...I like it.

Mine is now posted. Hope you can find a couple of minutes today and stop by for a visit. Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet

Good health- excellent answer :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

Cherie

Yayyyyyyyyy ... ya got me with your first answer ... brilliant ;)

Becca

It's amazing how many people want to learn a foreign language. I also put that :)

Get paid To Promote at any Location