CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, July 20, 2009

Music Monday - Nobody

This my daughter's current favorite song. Every time she hears this she can help but dance. I've been hearing this song everywhere so I decided to post it for my Music Monday entry. Happy Monday everyone!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.










Photobucket

4 comments:

Run DMT

I need to add this to my running playlist. Great tune! Happy MM!

Carleen

That's a great song! Thanks for sharing it; I'd never heard it before, but it's one that I know I will want to hear again.

Bradpetehoops

Awesome Wonder Girls of South Korea.

The Wifey's Journal

hay naku, tricia. lagi ko yan sinasayaw sa office ngayon. as in everyday talaga. haha. ngayon naman pinagaaralan ko steps ng So Hot.

Get paid To Promote at any Location