CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, September 6, 2009



Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
-

2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
- Texting like there's no tomorrow... I prefer to call instead of texting the other person.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
- my being addicted to computers and some online stuffs.

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
- It depends on what song I last heard

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
- a good dressing... I love thousand island dressing

6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
- to be sincere with your post and be friendly to other bloggers. Trust other bloggers as well.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
- My parents prepared only one name for me, Tricia and I love it

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
- my most wanted trip to Korea with hubby

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
- The batteries that hubby ordered online for our car's alarm.

10. Today–what song represents you?
- HAPPY - Square Heads

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
- to value every day of my life

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
- It's raining outside and I might be staying home all day. I chose something super comfortable. I am now wearing my over sized t-shirt and shorts.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location