CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday 9: You Like Me Too Much




1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about?
- I can't see any other reason. if everyone liked each other, everyone will learn to understand one another.

2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?
- I'll promote peace and equal rights to everybody

3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
- I would definitely secure my kid's future

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?
- corruption and war

5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?
- Nothing, I believe that everything happens for a reason.

6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?
- my laptop (with internet), my books and my DVD's

7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down?
-It would definitely go up as long as people tend to find some other ways to make life productive and worthwhile

8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it?
- I'll definitely give it back...

9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
- I know that for the past years I've hurt someone's feelings but now, I honestly regretted all those things and asked God's forgiveness.


Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location