CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday 9: Thunking on a Saturday



Saturday 9: Thunking on a Saturday

1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?
- I'll tell him to just answer me and I'll give him the money


2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
- I am very particular with our bathroom. It is clean I guarantee you...:)

3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
- anything that will enhance and improve my targeting skills

4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
- it'll definitely be one of my gay friends trying to make fun of me or trying to cheer me up... I would definitely laugh my heart out

5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
- Manbug? hahaha!

6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
- I'll just listen and be quiet. Respect is important!

7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
- PIT BULL

8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
- I dunno!

9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
- I'll be just staying home with my family



Photobucket

2 comments:

I am Harriet

Manbug- good one :)

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-having-productive-weekend-doggone-it.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT

A "manbug" is very funny. Happy Saturday!

Get paid To Promote at any Location