CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nanay's Birthday

My grandmother celebrated her 79th birthday last Sunday. We had lunch there and I am so happy to be with my close relatives again. I had so much fun with my cousins. The stories about us were never ending. My kids on the other hand also had a good time there. They were playing with some kids and they were dead tired when we got home.

I just hope our family will have more occasions like this cause it made us all feel the love between all of us.

Happy birthday again Nanay! We love you so much!

Here are some pictures last Sunday...

My tired grandmother... love you nanay!

having lunch with hubby and my cousins

Nanay with her grandchildren.... sadly we are not complete.

Hubby's stolen shot of our little boy, Liam




Photobucket





Get paid To Promote at any Location