CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Past Life Analysis

Took this cool application on Facebook that will analyze your past life. Check out my results....



My past life diagnosis:




You have lived 12376 days, 9 hours, 5 minutes and 43 seconds in this life.

I do not know how you feel about Tricia, but it seems that you were female in your last incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada, around the year 0375.

Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.



Photobucket





2 comments:

Mommy Levy

Hi! I have just visited your blog and I would like to have a link exchange with you (if it's okey, since I accidentally erase all my previous blog link).

Blog Title: Living Life to the Fullest
Description: Tips, Articles and Facts about ALMOST everything in this journey called life.
Link: http://www.livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/

kindly leave a message on my site if you have already added me to your blog so that I could add you as well.

regards,
Levy

One Creative Queen

What a cool and fun thing to do! I want to be a fortune teller. If I did this I'd probably find out I was the business end of a "pooper scooper". xx

Get paid To Promote at any Location