CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning Philippines!

Hubby and I just got home from church. We attended  our Thursday worship earlier today because we are planning to go to the wake of Ka Erdy. We have to be there the earliest possible because of the long queue. Hubby and I wanted to be at the wake to pay our last respect to our beloved Church Executive Minister Erano G. Manalo. Mama wanted to come with us but due to her fluctuating blood pressure, we decided to not to let her come with us. We will be meeting my in-laws and some friends at the wake so I am also excited.

Anyway before I go let me share with you this site I found online.  If you are looking for new cars
or even used cars better check out this site and it'll give you an idea on all aspects of car purchase and research.

I have to go now and my eldest will be going to school already. Will be back perhaps tomorrow to share our experience and I will try to post some pictures also.


Till my next post! Have a blessed Thursday everyone!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location