CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday 9: The Last Time




1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
- just last night... I bought milk and diapers for my little boy

2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
- my friend Jane for achieving something from her blog

3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
- last month when I bought a shoes for my little girl which unfortunately does not fit her

4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
- two weeks ago

5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
- last month for my kid's check up

6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
- I did something funny which I thought nobody knew but somebody told me that she knew what I did so we laugh so hard.

7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
- last night when somebody helped me in carrying my shopping bags

8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
- i wanted to relax the whole day so I prefer to stay home and just laze in bed

9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
- honestly, i don't remember anymore

Photobucket





1 comments:

I am Harriet

You're a wonderful mommy :)

Have a great weekend!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturday-isbones-for-my-dogs.html

Get paid To Promote at any Location