CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rainy Saturday

I woke up kinda late today. I was so tired yesterday and I told hubby to look after the kids and give me more time to sleep today. It's raining so hard and I am enjoying the cold weather. I really wanted to sleep again but I remember that I will be cooking Hubby's favorite food for lunch.

The kids were doing their usual Saturday rituals with daddy. They were in front of the TV watching the never ending cartoons while eating their favorite cheese flavored popcorn.

I know that it'll be one lazy Saturday for my family

I'll be back again later....

Wishing you a Happy Rainy Saturday!


Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location