CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Get To Know Me

I've been tagged in Facebook and decided to post it here on my blog to get to know me better....

Once you've been tagged, Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS....And use your own answers, not anyone else's.
1. Where did you take your profile pic?
- my profile pic here in blogger was taken at the hospital after I gave birth to my youngest
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- t-shirt and pajamas
3. What is your current problem?
- my laptop
4. What makes you happy most?
- my Symone and my Liam
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
- I am currently listening to Spice Girl's 2 become 1
6. Any celeb you would marry?
- Korean Actor Lee Min Ho... hahaha!
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
- none that I know
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
- yup! back in high school
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- No one... I guess my face is unique, :)
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
- everyday! hahaha!
11. Do you speak any languages?
- Tagalog and English but I want to learn Korean language soon
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
- yes, my grandfather
13. Do you ever watch MTV?
- sometimes
14. What's something that really annoys you?
-people who tell lies all the time

Chapter 1:
===============
1. Middle name:
- mazo
2. Nickname(s):
- tricia
3. Current location
- my room
4. Eye color:
- black

Chapter 2:
===============
1. Do you get along with your parent(s):
- yes
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
- happily married

Chapter 3: Favourites
===============
1. Ice Cream:
- vanilla and strawberry flavors
2. Season:
- Summer.
3. Shampoo/conditioner
- CLEAR
4.Favourite Thing?
- my laptop

Chapter 4: Do You..
===============
1. Dance in the shower?
- nope
2. Do you write on your hand?
- sometimes.... hehehe!
3. Call people back?
- it depends
4. Believe in love:
- definitely
5.Believe in God?
- yes I do
6. Any bad habits?
- smoking... but I am trying too hard to quit the habit
7. Any mental health issues:
- none so far :)

Chapter 5: Have You..
===============
1. Sprained stuff:
- yes
2. Had physical therapy:
- none
3. Gotten stitches?
- yes... when I gave birth
4. Taken painkillers:
- yup
5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
- soon!
6. Thrown up at the dentist:
- nope
7. Sworn in front of your parents?
- so many times when I was younger
8. Had detention?
- nope

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
===============
1. Movie(s):
- I forgot the title but it was a Korean movie
2. Three people to text you:
- Hubby, Symone and Mama
3. Person you called:
- Hubby
4. Person you hugged:
- my Liam
5. Person you tackled?
- none
6. Person you talked to on MSN?
- i don't use msn eh
7. Thing you touched?
- keyboard
8. Thing you ate?
- my lunch... Pork Steak
9. Thing you drank:
- Tropicana Melon and Apple Juice
10. Thing you said:
- LIAM NO!!!!!
11. Person you kissed
- Hubby
12. Place you went
- Mama's room

Feel free to snag this tag! Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket




0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location