Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Are you in search for the perfect gift you can give to a very special women in your life. You can get any gift of your choice but for me there is only one gift that a woman like me would want and that is a gift of hope and health. Do you know someone who is pregnant or would want to be a mother in the near future? This gift that I am talking about is more than just a perfect give for them. I have read that C'elle, a company which offers to preserve stem cell from the baby's umbilical cord is offering a U-Cord®, Cryo-Cell's stem cell cord blood preservation service. These cells which is extracted from the cord are said to treat 75 different diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, stroke, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease. You can check out their gift cards for their services at C'elle . To know further and for more information About the Science don't forget to check out their C'elle Client Testimonial.
You Are a Loyal Shopper
You are a very picky shopper and tend to be loyal to a few brands.
You are willing to pay extra to buy from a brand you trust.
Of all the types, you're the most likely to own many designer items.
You don't seek out sales as much as most people... unless it's a sale at your favorite store!
I just got home from the supermarket. I promised my sister that I will be doing her favorite Mango Refrigerated Cake. I am so tired this morning and I am still so sleepy. I slept 4am this morning and woke up 7am to prepare my daughter for school.
Anyway, I am up to take a nap since my kids are sleeping already. till my next post...
* Portfolio Storage Box with Gift Wrap as shown
* Birds & Nests Rubber Stamp Kit - includes 11 assorted bird and nest stamps with black ink pad
* Tuberose Perfumed Bath Pouch - reusable for bath or shower
* Tuberose Bath Fizz- 2 in box, suitable for bath or shower
* Dufflet Chocolate Crackle - 5.3 oz. box
* Sucre Cocktail Napkins-20
* Purse Notebook- Dress Shoes/ lined, elastic closure
* Tuberose Scent: Lasting floral, compelling, classic.
And this one...
* Boxed with Gift Wrap as shown
* Soap & Paper Factory “Fig” Boxed Guest Soap- everyday and guest size soaps – as seen in “O” list
* Soap & Paper Factory “Fig” Notecards-10 cards/gray envelopes
* Harvest Song “Fig” Preserve- oz. Armenia/as seen in “O” List
Can you guys help me choose?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
As for my kids, My liam just turned ten months old today. I am so grateful that he is still as healthy as ever. He never fails to amuse us everyday.
I am so excited because my sister Ella will be home for her annual vacation on Saturday. She will be staying here for more than a month.
That's all for today and I hope to be well before Saturday.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Right now the kids are all sleeping. Hubby is doing his usual online games on his laptop while here I am taking a break from my blog hops and at the same time dropping entrecards.
Anyway, I have to end this posts already I still have to drop more cards on entrecard. I really find the entrecard toolbar super helpful. It makes my dropping so easy.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Since holiday season is just around the corner I have been thinking of a gift that my daughter would love to have. My daughter is very fond of computer games. I bought her a PSP a couple of years back and I noticed that she loves to play role playing games. I also love those kinds of games. As I was searching for new games online I saw this Princess Bride Game. This game was ranked top 10 by the Parenting Magazine. This game was based on a movie which was released in 1987. I can sense that my daughter is going to love this game and I can feel that I will also enjoy this game. This game is all about the adventures of Buttercup and Westley and how they will overcome different obstacles that the evil prince might give them. This game features the voices of the original cast like Mandy Patinkin, Wallace Shawn and Robin Wright Penn. My daughter will definitely love the game's movie like graphics and animation. I am so excited to buy the 5 in 1 pack of this Princess Bride Game for my daughter. I can't wait to see my daughter play this. She loves to imitate princesses that's why I also love to give her this game.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that an increasing number of people are now unable to afford medical insurance. Some 47 million people do not have medical insurance. When they begin to fall sick, there is nothing that can be done if money is short. When it comes to a choice between food on the table and treatment, most people decide to eat. They hope they will get better. When health does not improve, there is no improvement in the choice to be made. If treatment remains unaffordable, they have to wait until their sickness worsens to the point it can be considered an emergency. At this point, people decide to go to the emergency room at their local hospital. Federal law is very clear. Hospitals are under a positive legal obligation to treat everyone who walks in through the door. It does not matter whether the emergency is real, in the sense of a traffic accident inflicting unexpected injury, or to some extent manufactured, where the condition only becomes an emergency because of a deliberate delay. People must be given treatment. The difficulty is that most of the uninsured cannot afford to pay their bills. The hospitals can and do issue invoices for the treatment given and drugs supplied. This is also a part of the law. People have a responsibility to pay for their treatment. But hospitals are realistic about their chances of collecting. Continued pursuit for payment usually results in bankruptcy and the creditors only get a few cents in the dollar. So, hospitals make a rational decision. They spread all the unpaid bills among all those who can pay. In other words, whether you are paying out of your own pocket or you are relying on your own health insurance to pay for your treatment, a percentage of every hospital's bill is a provision against bad debts from the uninsured. The irony is that everyone who is insured is also insuring all the uninsured for their emergency room visits. If you have been wondering why your own health insurance premiums have been going up so sharply of late, it's because there is a wave of uninsured people going to the emergency rooms around the country. The health insurers are having to pay more and this additional cost gets passed on in the premiums. Is it going to get any better? No. It's actually going to get worse. Ever more people are finding health insurance unaffordable. Even with sites like this which allow people to find the cheapest insurance around, many still find the premiums too much. That does not mean you should give up. Using this site will get you offers. Then it's up to you to negotiate directly with the insurer or its agents to get the best actual premium for the cover. It's not worth the risk of being uninsured. If at all possible, get some cover.
My daughter Symone loves to watch tv. Everyday after school as soon as she's done with her school assignments, it's either she is in front of the computer playing games or just lying in her bed with the tv on and watching her favorite shows on NICK. She likes cartoons so much. Awhile ago, she was telling me about the new movie of Nat and Alex. I was wondering who is she talking about. She told me that she saw this new movie over at Nick. She kept on telling that she should watch it. She even asked me to watch with her so I can catch on the advertisement and the details on this new movie of Alex and Nat. I was to lazy to get up and since my laptop is beside I just searched it on the net to find out what my daughter is talking about. I read somewhere that Alex and Nat were real life brothers. They have a band, The Naked Brothers Band. This band plays rock and roll music. They are set up to prove that rock and roll is not for adults only but kids and teens alike can relate to this type of genre. I told Symone that Nat and Alex has a new upcoming movie, Operation Mojo. Symone is so excited and is looking forward to it. Operation Mojo will have it's premiere on Nick this coming November 22nd at 8pm. In connection with this movie the brothers, Nat and Alex Wolff will have a live chat with their fans. Better check them out!
My sister sent me a copy of her flight confirmation! I am so excited! 9 more days to go... She'll be home with us till January 6th. All of us are so happy. So many things has been planned for her vacation. I can't wait to spend more time with my sister. I've been looking forward to this since last year and I'm really so excited because this will be her first time to see my little boy, Liam. I was pregnant when she had her vacation last year. My daughter Symone has been counting her fingers everyday, she's counting how many sleeps more till her Tita Ella will be home. She loves Ella so much and she told me that she will tell her Tita Ella to buy her a doll house, a pogo stick and a tent, HAHAHA! So, Ella if you are reading this post better be ready for a shopping spree with Symone.
Here are the Prizes to be WON
Themes Logo/Banner/Design (Total 8 Prizes worth $533)
- Two Custom Banner Design from Buy Templates worth $99
- One Custom Logo Design from Logo Angel worth $99
- Premium WordPress Theme plus Bonus Make Money Online Theme from Neil Duckett dot Com worth $75
- Two WordPress Template Design from Buy Templates worth $60
- One logo Design from Mr Javo worth $50
- One Professional Header Design from worth Graphics Design by Nilo $50
- One professional Header Design from Mohit Aneja worth $50
- One professional Logo Design from Photoshop World worth $50
Some More Prizes (Total 8 Prizes worth $189.99)
- One copy of WP Auctions Gold V.2.0 from Sponsorview worth $24.99
- One Free Review from WebTrafficROI worth $25
- One Free Review from NSpeaks worth $25
- One Free Review from Inspiritblog worth $50
- Cash $20 via PayPal. From JoeTech
- One 468×60 banner for one month from Submityourcontest worth $10
- One 468×60 banner for one month from NSpeaks worth $20
- One Free featured listing of winner’s contest on Submityourcontest worth $15
125 x 125 Square Ads (Total 13 prizes worth $ 173)
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Abhinav Sonkar’s Blog worth $30.
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Mr. Javo Worth $25
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from WebTrafficROI worth $20
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from NSpeak Worth $15
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Eyespi20 Worth $15
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from JoeTech Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Name Sherry Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Shopping ad space Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Submit Your Contest Worth $10
- 125×125 Square ad for Two months from My Life’s Adventure Worth $10
- 125×125 Square Ad for two months from Wonderful Things In Life Worth10
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Tech By PC Worth $8
- 125×125 Square Ad for One month from Slightly Mordant Worth $5
Link Ads (Total 5 prizes worth $91)
- One Featured link for One Year in PR3 Directory Dawsoneng from Abhishek Deshpande worth $36
- Two featured links for One month from WebTrafficROI worth $20
- One featured link for One month from Medan Daily worth $20
- One featured link for One month from NSpeaks.com - worth $10
- One featured link for One month from Ragnarok Guide worth $5
Entrecard Ad Spot Sponsors (Total 33 Prizes of 65000 Credits worth $390)
- 5000 EC Credits from Techbypc
- 5000 EC Credits from slamblogger
- 5000 EC Credits from nukeit
- 5000 EC Credits from snapshotcap
- 3000 EC Credits from semuaorank
- 3000 EC Credits from abhinavsonkar
- 3000 EC Credits from gewgawwritings
- 3000 EC Credits from JoeTech
- 2000 EC Credits from babyerika
- 2000 EC Credits from sofhaljamil
- 2000 EC Credits from wpbeginners
- 2000 EC Credits from realmofprosperity
- 2000 EC Credits from jdoqocy
- 2000 EC Credits from suki-desu
- 2000 EC Credits from days of my Life
- 2000 EC Credits from impnerd
- 1000 EC Credits from Kisahberuang
- 1000 EC Credits from Random Detox
- 1000 EC Credits from Google Stalking
- 1000 EC Credits from Moneyne.ws
- 1000 EC Credits from communicatebetter
- 1000 EC Credits from work-at-home-wealth
- 1000 EC Credits from Getting Personal
- 1000 EC Credits from theonlydevice
- 1000 EC Credits from tenforty
- 1000 EC Credits from skidzopedia
- 1000 EC Credits from eleanormordenoaguilar
- 1000 EC Credits from sofhaljamil
- 1000 EC Credits from seo-tuneup
- 1000 EC Credits from medandaily
- 1000 EC Credits from lolcelebs
- 1000 EC Credits from bestjoanne
- 1000 EC Credits from ajabgajab
Other Entrecard Credits Sponsored (Total 10 Prizes of 11000 Credits worth $66)
- 2,000 EC Credits from Wonderful Things In Life
- 1,000 EC Credits from Make Money Online
- 1,000 EC Credits from My Life’s Adventure
- 1,000 EC Credits from SimplyWP
- 1,000 EC Credits from Wiehanne Lounge
- 1000 EC Credit from Michael Aulia
- 1000 EC Credit from Contest Whiz
- 1000EC Credits from Heart Random
- 1000 EC Credits from Fantasy Baseball Advice
- 1000 EC Credits from Amorfrancis
How to Participate
The other uniqueness of this contest is that its very easy and very simple procedure to participate. Here is the method:
 Blog about this contest -You must include in your post Links of contest contributors and link back to this post. Give your blog post link in comments below. [This will give you 2 Ticket of participation]
AND / OR
 Subscribe Shanker Bakshi dot Com by e-mails
Only those who subscribe by e-mail during contest period (i.e. 1st November 2008 to 30th November 2008) will be consider for lucky draw. [This will give you 1 Ticket of participation]
::: Start copying here:::
Here are the rules for this tag:
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back who pass you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.
“And lovely are the blossomsThat are tended with great care,By those who work unselfishlyTo make the place more fair.And, like the garden blossoms,Friendship’s flower grows more sweetWhen watched and tended carefullyBy those we know and meet.And, if the seed of friendshipIs planted deep and trueAnd watched with understanding,Friendship’s flower will bloom for you"
I'm passing this tag to my blogger friends.... Lainy, Elvz, Jona, Jannesse, Sheng, Eva, Veniz, JoyD, and Wendy
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I went to SM Southmall with my daughter, Symone for the first time. It was the first time that I bought her at the mall just by myself. We went there to pay our bills. Since I just got my blogging money I decided to buy my kids new clothes and toys. I was so exhausted and tired. We ate at Sbarro and I ordered my favorite pasta... Seafood Primavera Pasta, yummy! My daughter just had her all time favorite, the Great White Pizza. I was so happy having some "alone time" with my daughter.
Last Saturday I had an unexpected visitors! I was so happy to see my cousins after 7 long months. I missed them so much. We had so much fun just by being together again. Due to some non-sense issues there were so many things to clear and sort out. I thought that my cousins took the wrong side of coin. I missed them so much and it feels good to be with them again.
Our family day! At long last hubby and I were able to bring the kids at the zoo. My kids had a wonderful time seeing elephants, eagles, snakes etc. for the first time. I would like to share some pics of our zoo trip.