CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I Want From Hubby



Hubby asked me this morning what do I want to buy when he gets his Christmas bonus a couple of weeks from now. I thought about what I really want to have and need. I told hubby that I want a new pair of eyeglasses from The popular online eyeglasses shop. My eyeglasses were kinda old and I need a new one in time for the holiday season. I told him to check out Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical. He told me that Zenni is a lot cheaper compared to the last optical shop that I bought my old glasses. $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses is indeed cheaper!. So to make the long story short hubby finally told me to choose a frame from all of their stylish design and he will buy it for me. I can't wait to have one!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location