CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, November 10, 2008

Goodbye Tito Ding


My Tito Ding, Mama's first cousin passed away this morning. He had a stroke yesterday morning and went into coma. There were complications also due to his diabetes. I remember the last time I saw him.... He went here exactly 2 weeks ago for my birthday. I remembered having a chat with him. It was a nice and casual chat not knowing that it will be our last talk. I am sad but I also thank God for not allowing him to suffer more. I know that he is now in deep and peaceful sleep, no more problems, no more pains and no more worries.

We went to his wake with my two kids. Symone, my daughter, was his playmate. I can still remember how Symone and Tito Ding plays badminton. I am so affected with my uncle's death since he was one of the closest Tito to me. I will surely miss him.

So tonight before I go to bed I realized that my Tito Ding, our playmate when we were little, my driver when I was about to go to my prom and mama's favorite cousin was gone....

GOODBYE TITO DING!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location