CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Latest Addiction

photoshop addict Pictures, Images and Photos


Hubby bought me an Adobe Photoshop CS3 software last week. I have no idea or whatsoever how to use it. I read some online tutorials and tried some simple tips and tricks. I am guilty of not dropping entrecards lately due to photoshop. I am hooked up on photoshop. Last night I downloaded few kits from Shabby Princess. at first my purpose was for my digiscrapping attempts but later I tried creating my own header and look at my header now, yep I did that!.... I know it is simple but not bad for a beginner like me... hehehe! Well, I hope to learn more and do more. It is very addicting though but i know it is worth it.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location