CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Open Letter To My Uncle

I received an email from my sister the other day. It was an email for our very dear uncle who passed away last Sunday. This email really made me cry. It made me realize how painful it is to lose someone so dear. I would like to share to you this email....

As if a limb has been cut off ....

knowing that someone from your past.....who took care of you and guided you somehow along your way is now gone.

I have tried - and still trying to be strong, but no matter how much I try, it feels like there's no room faking the pain of losing someone so dear.

A loving cousin to our Mama...
a loving uncle to us........
a loving lolo to my symone and liam.

I may never get the chance to hear your "buto ng sili" laughs, but for always will you embed in my innermost thoughts....


We love you Tito Ding......You have fought a great fight...In the eyes of God..........Magpahinga ka na Tito Ding, You deserve a goodnight rest.


ELLA



Photobucket

Get paid To Promote at any Location