CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Princess Bride Game for Me and Symone

Key_art

Since holiday season is just around the corner I have been thinking of a gift that my daughter would love to have. My daughter is very fond of computer games. I bought her a PSP a couple of years back and I noticed that she loves to play role playing games. I also love those kinds of games. As I was searching for new games online I saw this Princess Bride Game. This game was ranked top 10 by the Parenting Magazine. This game was based on a movie which was released in 1987. I can sense that my daughter is going to love this game and I can feel that I will also enjoy this game. This game is all about the adventures of Buttercup and Westley and how they will overcome different obstacles that the evil prince might give them. This game features the voices of the original cast like Mandy Patinkin, Wallace Shawn and Robin Wright Penn. My daughter will definitely love the game's movie like graphics and animation. I am so excited to buy the 5 in 1 pack of this Princess Bride Game for my daughter. I can't wait to see my daughter play this. She loves to imitate princesses that's why I also love to give her this game.

Post?slot_id=26152&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tey

Hi Tricia Thanks for visiting my blog. I like your header, I wonder if you can help to put a header template on my blog without the deualy Title font and descrition showing infront of the header template?
My Daily Thoughts Money JournalBlogger"s Recollections

Get paid To Promote at any Location