CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Super Tired Mommy

As to what I have said earlier, We cleaned the whole house. I am currently tired and super exhausted. We finished late already so there were no more time for having dinner out. After cleaning we just stayed home and watched tv with the kids. We watched ENCHANTED on HBO. Symone love this movie and she doesn't mind watching it over and over again.

Right now the kids are all sleeping. Hubby is doing his usual online games on his laptop while here I am taking a break from my blog hops and at the same time dropping entrecards.

Anyway, I have to end this posts already I still have to drop more cards on entrecard. I really find the entrecard toolbar super helpful. It makes my dropping so easy.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Liz

hi tricia! i hope you don't mind that i tagged you, no pressure though, do it at your own pace.

http://writingsofmaria.com/?p=333

see yah

ps
sana hindi ka na pagod hehe

Get paid To Promote at any Location