CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My daughter can't wait!

Natnalex

My daughter Symone loves to watch tv. Everyday after school as soon as she's done with her school assignments, it's either she is in front of the computer playing games or just lying in her bed with the tv on and watching her favorite shows on NICK. She likes cartoons so much. Awhile ago, she was telling me about the new movie of Nat and Alex. I was wondering who is she talking about. She told me that she saw this new movie over at Nick. She kept on telling that she should watch it. She even asked me to watch with her so I can catch on the advertisement and the details on this new movie of Alex and Nat. I was to lazy to get up and since my laptop is beside I just searched it on the net to find out what my daughter is talking about. I read somewhere that Alex and Nat were real life brothers. They have a band, The Naked Brothers Band. This band plays rock and roll music. They are set up to prove that rock and roll is not for adults only but kids and teens alike can relate to this type of genre. I told Symone that Nat and Alex has a new upcoming movie, Operation Mojo. Symone is so excited and is looking forward to it. Operation Mojo will have it's premiere on Nick this coming November 22nd at 8pm. In connection with this movie the brothers, Nat and Alex Wolff will have a live chat with their fans. Better check them out!

Post?slot_id=25838&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location