CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Upcoming Blog

I have loved cooking since I was 15 in fact I've been collecting cook books for years now. I love experimenting on the ingredients and their tastes. I remember the first time I cooked an omelet, my father loved it so much. I am now on the verge of putting up a new blog about all my kitchen and food experiences. Actually, I signed up with Yovia awhile ago. Yovia is a new blog network that helps blogger via their Yovia Academy. This Yovia Academy offers a free social media training. A blogger like me can learn on the latest in social networking, blogging, and e-marketing. Classes offered are available in-person and online. I am planning to enroll and learn more. I want to improve my blogging techniques and learn more about generating ad revenues and traffics on my site.

Since I am a stay at home mommy I know that I can Earn extra money with the help of Yovia. I'll be putting up my newest blog about my kitchen adventures on Yovia. I'll keep you guys posted about it as soon as I finished setting it up. If you are interested on improving your blogging capabilities and skills, get your Free Blog on Yovia now because slots are limited.

The picture below shows what the Yovia's dashboard looks like.

Earn


Post?slot_id=39265&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location