CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Goodbye Ruby!

My sincerest condolences to the Barrameda Family for the loss of Ruby Rose. I watched the news and learned than it was indeed the body of Ruby that was found in a steel case floating somewhere in the waters of Navotas.

Ruby was reportedly missing two years ago. There were so many misconceptions and conclusions about her disappearance. At long last, Ruby is now reunited with her family and friends.

To my friend Rochelle, I may not be able to say this to you but in my heart I know that the death of Ruby Rose will be given justice in "His" own time. Ruby Rose will always be remembered. Be strong Rochelle! Bear in mind the Ruby has fought her battle... She is now at peace.


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV


Photobucket

1 comments:

Mara

Aww I remember this news. Akala pa naglayas, kinidnap and whatever. This is sad. Condolence to the family.

Get paid To Promote at any Location