CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Before I Go To Bed

It's past 3 in the morning and I just got home from Ruby Rose's wake. We stayed at the wake for hours. I can feel the pain that my friend Rochelle is going through. I just hope that the gruesome death of Ruby will be given justice soon.

My friends and I decide to go at the nearest Starbucks to have a little chit chat before going home. We talked about so many things. We talked about all the things that happened when we were still in college. I missed them so much. We planned on having a little reunion soon. I just hope that our college "barkada" will be complete on that event.

Anyway, I will be ending this post now because I still have to do some ec droppping. Good Night and till my next post!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location