CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, June 26, 2009

Influenza A(H1N1) Booklet

Everyday, tens and hundreds of people are getting infected with this deadly virus. Here in the Philippines, approximately 500 confirmed cases of A(H1N1) has been reported and the number is growing everyday. As a mother, I am bothered and worried. I am scared that my children might get the flu. My eldest is now in prep school and as my first step in protecting her from getting the virus I taught her how to wash her hands properly and I asked her to bring hand sanitizer in school.

My cousin in law sent me a booklet about Influenza A(H1N1), it's symptoms, it's signs and some helpful tips on how to prevent it. If you want to have a copy just click the image below. This Flu Booklet is on .pdf format.



Thanks to Toni for sharing this.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location