CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, June 15, 2009

Music Monday - How Do You Talk To An Angel

For this week's MM, I would like to share with you this song that I love when I was younger. This song came from my favorite TV series back in the early 90's.


Song lyrics | How Do You Talk To An Angel lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Rechie

the song is beautiful especially the message of the song.... I play MM today too at chuchies hideaway

Marites

wow, i know this song! but it's the first time that i've seen its video. really cool!

My MM is up too.

Get paid To Promote at any Location