CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, June 29, 2009

Billiard Game With Hubby

It's past 4 am already but Hubby and I are still awake. It's been a very tiring day for us. We went to church with the kids then went straight to my grandparents house. I am so happy spending time with my family. I enjoy everything that I am doing with them. Right after the children went to bed, Hubby and I decided to play online. We love playing billiards so hubby and I agreed to play an online billiard game. Since hubby has his own laptop, we decided to play against each other. Hubby and I joined 8c1.net . This site allows us to play online billiard game. I am so amazed that this site is loads quite fast. It has several rooms wherein you can also interact with other players from different countries. This site is so cool and mind you, I won 4 out of 5 games with hubby.

I better hit the bed now.... till my next post!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location