CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, October 30, 2009

Symone Made It...Again!

My Fairy Symone

We just got home from my daughter's trick or treat party at school. My daughter wanted to be a fairy so hubby and I bought her a fairy costume last night. She slept early last night and was so excited to wear her costume.

We went at her school at 10am and my daughter had a grand time playing with her classmates and getting some treats from her teachers. Symone's school also released their 2nd quarter grades. I was so proud seeing my little girls name on their school's board. Symone made it again on her class' honor roll and she got another merit certificate which made us all so proud of her.

Below are some pictures that hubby took this morning at my daughter's school.

Me and my kids

Playing darts

fishing for prize

my little girl enjoying her day


Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location