CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 More Days To Go

Yes! it'll be only 5 more days left till my 34th birthday. Geez, I am old already! but honestly never did I feel old ever. As to what plans I have, I really don't have anything definite planned yet. I just want to spend my day with my close friends and relatives. Nothing grand just a simple dinner with them will complete my day.

Anyway, I took one of the newest quiz at blogthings.... I love my iPhone so I think my result is pretty accurate.



You Are an iPhone



You are one of those early adopter, super geek chic types.

You like a gadget that has a ton of features to fuel your tech obsessions.



You tend to know the inner workings of every toy, phone, and computer you own. You’re always exploring and learning.

You want the most leading edge phone you can find, at almost any cost. You’re usually the first one in line for the latest iPhone!




Photobucket





2 comments:

spinninglovelydays

Advance happy birthday.:) I'll be 33 soon and all I can think is, how is it possible that I'm not a teenager anymore? Aging really snuck up on me, lol

Jane

Kita kits on Saturday! Can't wait to see you! miss ko na sinigang sa bayabas hahaha...

Get paid To Promote at any Location