CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday 9: Lie to Me





1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you?
- Sometimes but most of the time I cannot tell when someone is lying to me.

2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it?
- I am trying my best to correct all my flaws

3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny?
- I think it happened a couple of nights back...I laughed like there's no tomorrow when hubby told me his unexpected encounter with a friend of ours.

4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder.
- there was this time when I thought that I have already tried real hard but as day went by I realized that I should have tried more. I cannot tell the exact story but I am happy that I did not tried so hard because things won't be this way anymore.

5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first?
- A new car

6. What movie do you know every word to?
- Titanic... I watched that movie for more than 20times

7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
- seeing my cousin in law again after 5 years

8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?
- my computer got infected with virus and I have to wait for days till hubby can fix it.

9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
- None


Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location