CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday 9: Inside Job




1. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer like my grandfather when I grow up

2. Did you ever pursue that career?
- nope but I took a pre-law course

3. If you are not in that field, what changed?
- my plans and I got a job earlier than expected

4. What is your current job?
- I am proud to be a stay at home mommy

5. What's the best part of what you do?
- spending time with my children.

6. Do you have plans to do something else down the road?
- yes... I am planning to pursue my law proper course soon

7. How did you get your present job? If you are a stay at home mom, how long did you need to plan that move?
- As soon as I found out that I am pregnant with my eldest, it did not took me so much time to decide to just stay at home and take care of my baby.

8. Did your parents influence your choices of jobs over the years?
- never, my parents respected the choices I've made in my life

9. What advice would you give your children on careers?
- to follow their heart.... whatever it is that they want, my hubby and I will support them all the way.

Photobucket





0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location