CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Working at Home

I've been a stay at home wife and mommy for 6 years now and I must admit that I miss working very much. Now that I already have 2 kids and my youngest is only 1 year old, I know that working again will be not in the near future but now that everyone can get a job online and can now work at home, I am ready to look and apply for a home based job. There are many sites online that offers work at home jobs but we have to be cautious as there are many bogus jobs out there. It's a good thing that there are websites like http://www.PaidIdea.com that reviews best work at home opportunities and anything that is related to working at home.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Siddhartha

Just a word of caution! There are many websites but you need to filter out those, which may not be genuine.

Tracy

I love working at home, though I do it very part time (during naptime) A great website for wah leads is wahm.com
Good luck finding something you like!

Unknown

I've never heard of paididea.com. I did pay for homejobstop.com it's a one time fee of $18 dollars and you have a lifetime membership. I have never found anything in there that I could do but there are thousands of jobs. (Maybe I'm too picky?)
payperpost.com also pays you to post on your blog. I'm trying it out on
http://amothersdevotion.blogspot.com
right now. They have different topics and prices for each topic. Socialspark.com is another one.

I think the best work at home scam review site is scamxposer.com because he trys out the jobs for you. AND if you tell him about one he hasn't reviewed he'll review it for you. =) So he gets scammed and not you. He also lists legit work at home stuff.

Good luck!
http://mtracy18.blogspot.com

Get paid To Promote at any Location