CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! As usual I've spent my Sunday with my family. We had dinner and lunch together. It was raining so hubby decided that we should just stay at home. The kids slept in the afternoon and I cleaned the house. A friend called up and told me that her husband lost his job as an executive assistant. My friend was so sad and worried about their growing financial financial needs. I just told her to pray and let God do the rest. I pity her so much. I told her to tell her husband to look for a job online. There are so many Executive Search Firm that could help her husband. A lot of reliable people are offering help and advices for executives in finding a suitable job. I've read somewhere that Dennis C Carey is a well-respected executive search professional and he talks about executive search and recruitment on his website. Check out Dennis Carey's profile here.

I just hope and wish that my friend's husband will soon find a job for my friend and their children.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location