CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Day

I had a real busy day today. My kids and I spent our day at my aunt's place. My relatives were all there. My aunt prepared lunch and dinner for us. Since my aunt's house is near their village clubhouse, Symone spent most of her time in the pool with my cousins. I had a hard time taking care of my youngest, Liam. He wanted to walk and walk and walk. It's a good thing that my cousins were there and they helped me with my little boy. Sadly, Hubby had to go to the office today. He missed the fun of being with my relatives. We got home at 9pm. My kids were tired. As soon as I finished cleaning them, my two bosses fell asleep. Hubby came late. We had dinner together. I am planning to sleep early tonight and be prepared of another busy day tomorrow with my kids.

Goodnight everyone!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location