CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cyro Cell... For Our Kid's Future




No one and nothing can stop the spreading of Cryo-Cell and all of it's advantages. Many people are now considering stem cell preservation. Cord blood banking are very expensive here in the Philippines. If only we can afford it when I gave birth to my kids I would definitely have their umbilical cord blood be preserved. Preserving the blood has numerous advantages. It can be used to cure many dreaded diseases which one can acquire in the future. I just wish I can turn back time and have my kids umbilical cord be banked. I think that if I could have just one gift that I can give to my children, it is the gift of life and I cannot help but to blame myself not having their cord blood preserved.

We cannot tell what the future holds but we can prevent some things to happen and that's when cyro cell comes in. Stem cell preservation can help treat and cure diseases like Leukemia, Diabetes and even Cancer. I've read testimonials about this stem cell preservation and I should say that I am impressed. Here's a testimonial of a someone who used Cyro-Cell.

"My children are the most precious gifts that I will ever have and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are well. While I was pregnant with my first child, I would see articles and ads about cord blood and it bothered me that it was so expensive but what if I one day needed this blood. The reality of having only one chance or it really went in the garbage kept me wondering if I would regret not investing. What if he had cancer or his dad or I were sick, would that blood have been the cure? Through research, I came across Cryo-Cell International, Inc., a company with the most reasonable rates and the assurance of two holding facilities.

When I was pregnant with my second child, we wondered if one bank was enough? Finances were tighter and should we spend the money? Then we realized that his brothers blood might not match for the new baby. The next day, stories were breaking about how Cord blood had saved or changed the lives of children, one cancer, one cerebral palsy. Then we discovered that a friend was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. He didn't bank his daughters blood and wished he had. Three years prior, I lost a friend to renal cancer when she was 29. We felt like it was our answer.

We are just beginning to see miracles that this blood can bring. We have two "life insurance policies", that is how we look at it. If anyone in the family gets ill, there is a chance that the blood could save our lives. If we don't use it, then it is there for our son's children."

Sincerely,
mother of Parker and Davis

Cryo-Cell International Client



So if you are an expectant mother or you know someone who is pregnant, I would strongly suggest to consider Cyro-Cell for your child's future. If you enroll on Cyro-Cell on or before April 19, 2009 you will get a free Baby Bjorn

Post?slot_id=36270&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location