CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, April 17, 2009

Am I Getting Enough Sleep?

I've been having insomnia attacks these couple of weeks. I refused to take some sleeping pills coz I don't wanna get addicted to it. Anyway, I checked out some new quizzes from blogthings and saw this test about having enough sleep. Here's my result...




You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep



You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.

Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.

Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location