CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing




Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: never had a room mate

Never in my life have I: experienced being hit by my parents

High school was: filled with so much memories

When I’m nervous: my knees are trembling

My hair: really needs a rebond very soon

When I was 5: I love to play with my cousins

When I turn my head left: I can see my daughter watching Handy Manny on TV

I should be: cooking now for Symone's birthday party later

By this time next year: Symone will be having a grand 7th birthday

My favorite aunts are: Tita Pret, Tita Ymai, Tita Bong and Tita Bebot

I have a hard time understanding: all those CSS and html codes that I'm studying

You know I like you if: I am good to you

My ideal breakfast is: Ham, fried rice and egg

If you visit my home town: you'll be amaze on how nice the people are

If you spend the night at my house: you'll have an endless hours playing with my children

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: are elephants! hahaha! :D

I shouldn’t have been: very nice to all the people, they sometimes are not worth it

Last night I: had a hard time putting my kids to sleep

A better name for me would be: hhmmm...I haven't thought about this.....hmmmm.... I am contented with my name... TRICIA

I’ve been told I look like: my son, liam

If I could have any car, it would be: a hot pink sports car



Photobucket

1 comments:

Siddhartha

Pushed my memory down to the days when we used to share (rather steal, a secret!!!) lunch boxes....
Happy friendship day.

Get paid To Promote at any Location