CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Book And The Better Half Tag


My friend Chie of Chuchie's Hideaway gave me this two wonderful tags. Thanks Chie for remembering me. I had fun doing this!

The Book Tag
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Collect the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other victims (Oops! bloggers)

I am currently reading Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans by Jane Green. I started reading it just last night and so far I am enjoying it. On page 161, the 5th sentence is...
"Do You Want To Go Shopping This Afternoon?"


The Better Half Tag

Actually, I've done this already at Facebook. I loved this tag since it talks about my significant other, my better half or just simply my husband. So here it goes...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
- Cartoons, UFC, Foreign Movies
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
- thousand island
3. What's one food he doesn’t like?
- shrimps.... my favorite!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
- a full meal as in with rice and everything plus an iced tea
5. What shirt size does he have?
- large
6. What shoe size does he have?
- 9
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
- Wendy's Bacon Cheeseburger
8. What would he eat everyday if he could?
- Spanish Sardines
9. What is his favorite cereal?
- none
10. What would he never wear?
- contact lens... he hates it!
11. What is his favorite sports team?
- none
12. Who did he vote for?
- i forgot! :(
13. Who is his best friend?
- aside from me, it's Bernard de Castro
14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn't do?
- play red alert till morning
15. What is his heritage?
- Filipino
16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
- chocolate cake
17. Did he play sports in high school?
- yup! basketball
18. What could he spend hours doing?
- playing online
19. What is the unique talent that he has?
- sneezing like there's no tomorrow... hahaha!
20. What's his type of coffee?
- he loves any kind of coffee

Feel free to snag this tag. Just don't forget to leave me a comment. Happy Weekend!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Rechie

thanks for grabbing the tags... its nice knowing about your hubby dear

Get paid To Promote at any Location