CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mom's Upcoming Birthday

My mother will be celebrating her birthday this coming September. My sister and I were talking last night about what mama wants for her birthday. My sister plans to buy mama a new mobile phone or a new digital camera as a gift. I told my sister that I am considering to buy mama Bedding Sets which I know she will love to have. She loves everything that concerns her bedroom so I am definite that she will be most happy when she receives something for it.

Mama will be having a small birthday party with her close friends and some relatives and I know that she is so excited about it.

Will be updating this blog about my mother's birthday. Have a nice day!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location