CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Rolex Watch For Someone Special


Papa will be turning 60 this coming November. My sister and I wanted to give him a party but our father doesn't want to. Papa wants to have a very intimate get together with his close friends and some relatives in our house. Since papa has a simple plan for his birthday, my sister and I plan to give something special. Something that we know our father will love. So, we decided to give papa a watch. Our father is not very fond of jewelries and stuff but he can not leave the house without his favorite watch. His watch is kinda old and we think that it is about time to give him a new watch.

Found this site online that sells a wide variety of authentic Rolex watches and I can say that the watches are so gorgeous.www.bestoftime.com offers a discount, free fedex shipping and a 3 year warranty when you purchase a rolex watch from them. www.bestoftime.com is a very reputable company that holds the highest form of recognition from BBB ( Better Business Bureau ) and at the same time got an A+ rating which is the highest any business can get.

I personally love the Mens Rolex DateJust White Gold Diamonds. It's quite expensive but for a very special person that is celebrating his special day, I know that it is worth it.



Photobucket

1 comments:

Lynne

This is one of my husband's favorite websites, he collects watches.

By the way, stop by if you can, I've given you an award. :-D

sewingmom

Get paid To Promote at any Location