CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Am I Impatient?




You Are Patient Enough



In most cases, you are patient enough to keep it together.

You may feel impatient on the inside, but you don't usually let it show.



However, if you're made to wait for too long, you will usually crack.

You're only human, after all. You don't like for your patience to be tested.


I know that I am patient. I really don't know but my patience is tested every so often. I remember this one time when hubby and I was still going out. He kept me waiting for 3 long hours. Yep! 3 hours! He was stuck in traffic and I am patiently waiting for him at our meeting place. When he arrived I did not say anything to him or nag him on being late but instead I hugged him and told him that I missed him so much... Yikes! I guess that's what love can really do. hehehe!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Get paid To Promote at any Location